Ikea Lantern Twinkle Light

I made a new twinkle light.  The subsequent photos of it exemplify how desperately I need a camera for my birthday HINT. Back to the twinkle. Who DOESN'T have that Ikea lantern in some colour lying around the house.  Put it to good use for once and cram some twinkles in it.  Plus, they already have a handle, so stringing them together and hanging them on your porch in the summer would be easy easy.  Henceforth I am putting out a call for twinkle light jars/bottles/crates/vessles/pails/carafes that you have made.  Share away via email, please! I would simply die to see your lovely contributions and I will dedicate a special post to all you twinklers...


You get the idea ... please let me know if you have put twinkle lights in some container around the house and (doubtless) gained hours of entertainment from it. Sennnnnd me your twinkle lights.  Even kittehs like twinkle lights...

I couldn't resist putting up some (hopefully) slightly better desk photos.  I do rather love it...

Keep slogging away at January loves, it can't go on forever xo

No comments:

Post a Comment